Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Top Celebrity Hairstyles


The Saturdays.

Natalie Suliman. This is a great dress, I like all the detail and the color is stunning on her. This dress could be at the Oscars.

Kelly Rowloand. Wow, to me this is another dress I could see on the Oscar red carpet. Wow seems like everyones been pulling out the big guns lately, it's that time of the year I guess. Kelly hair looks like it needs a little more styling, but apart from that she looks great.

Meredith Ostrom. I like her headpiece, although it's a bit matchy matchy with the dress.

Imogen Lloyd. I love this sort of corset, it's done in a really simple way including the slight fishtail of the dress.

Amelle Berrabah in Herve Leger. Cute look, great color and well accessorized with the Chanel quilted bag and nude shoes.

Victoria Silvstedt. It's alright, I guess she's going for the ice princess look.

Jasmine Guinness. First two words that come to mind are funky Parisian. I like it.

Sharleen Spiteri. I'm really liking these loose silk maxi dresses, but they seem to look best on tall people.

Sophie Ellis Bextor. I love everything she wears, this is no exception.

Elizabeth Hurley. Does that lipstick match her dress? I'm not crazy about the makeup and the outfit is ok.

Nina Dobrev.

Amber Le Bon. She's one of those girls that never disappoints, I guess when your mother is Yasmin Le Bon and your dad is Simon Le Bon it's in your genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment